The year 2016 of the Henri Capitant Association in Cambodina was rich of new human and professional meetings.
The Association is pleased to announce that it can now count among its Honorary Members:
- Mr. Marcel Lemonde, French investigating judge who co-led the investigation within the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia from 2006 to 2010. He joined the judiciary in 1976, he served as magistrate and presidents of the chambers in many French courts. He was also deputy director at the French National Judicial School and president of the French association of magistrates from 1984-1987. Mr. Marcel Lemonde became Honorary Member of the Association Henri Capitant Cambodia in May 2016.
The Association can also count among the members of its Scientific Council:
- Professor Alain GHOZI, Professor Emeritus in private law from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas. Professor Alain Ghozi wrote many legal books and publications in civil law. He has worked on the law review of the Association Henri Capitant France. Alain GHOZI became Member of the Scientific Council of the Association Henri Capitant Cambodia in May 2016.
- Ms. Kim SATAVY, Judge of the Supreme Court of Cambodia is a figure of Cambodian law. Ms. Kim Satavy became a member of the Scientific Council of the Association Henri Capitant Cambodia in May 2016.
We also thank the new members of our association :
- Mr. Jean-Marc LAVERGNE, international judge at the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia
- Ms. PHAL Theany, Jurist at Lucky Market
- Mr. SUN Tola, Notary at Phnom Penh Notary Public
- Mr. ING Sophealeak, Lawyer at Bun and Associates, Cambodian law office
- Ms. SIN Bopha, Jurist at BNG Legal
- Mr. KILIAN Blaise, Advocacy Manager, European Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia
Other useful links: