At Henri Capitant Cambodia Association
Description of the position
As a core member of the Executive Committee, under the supervision of the President of the Association, and in collaboration with the other members of Henri Capitant Cambodia, s/he will play a key role in helping to grow voluntary high value incomes across Henri Capitant Cambodia Association by building the capacity and capability of programs in accessing and managing high value grants. This is a key role as the Association move into a new strategic period which sees an increasing role for high value fund-raising in delivering the income it needs.
- Researching and sourcing suitable funding opportunities/grants with details on requirements and restrictions, target groups and areas of interest;
- Writing grant applications;
- Creating a database of potential sponsors with details on CSR policy, communications/marketing strategy, and sponsor opportunities;
- Sending out sponsor applications;
- Supporting the strengthening relationships with existing sponsors;
- Supporting the building of relationships with potential sponsors;
- Supporting other activities as needed in regards to fund-raising;
- Managing crowd funding projects;
- Leading fund raising events (marketing and managing);
- Collaborate on social media, publicity, marketing and communication efforts where needed.
Conditions & benefits
- Minimum duration: 4 months with the possibility to extend;
- This internship is not paid, with only professional expenses covered;
- The intern will have the opportunity to gain practical work experiences, dealing with law firms, legal practitioners, international development partners and the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the Royal Government of Cambodia;
- The intern will develop a portfolio of projects and network during the time of the position;
- This internship may potentially initiate the motivated candidate into a career in the legal and international development, and in the field of policy development/analysis or research.
Interested applicants should email with “Internship” in the subject line a cover letter and resume to:
The Henri Capitant Cambodia Association is an equal opportunity employer.
The application process will consist of an interview by Skype where necessary.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Visit us on: