Grand Gala of Solidarity
GRAND SOLIDARITY GALA
Saturday February the 4th
Under the chair of:
His Royal Highness, Norodom Sirivudh, member of the Constitutional Council
His Excellency, Doctor Hang Chuon Naron, member of the Royal Government
His Excellency, Mr. Hun Many, member of the National Assembly
Her Excellency, Mrs. Kim Sathavy, Supreme Court Judge
Sir Guillaume Massin, President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry France Cambodia (CCIFC)
The Professor Denis Mazeaud, Professor at Paris II – Pantheon Assas University and President of the French Henri Capitant Association
And with the partnership of:
The Ministry of Justice
The French Embassy
The Royal University of Law and Economics
The Union of Youth Federation in Cambodia
Henri Capitant Cambodia and Sala Traju Associations, HBS Law et Soksiphana & Associates law firms, Phnom Penh Notary Public et Sethavitou Notary Public Notarial offices and N-Strat Institutional Consultancy would like to honor Cambodian Law and the men and women community at its service by organizing a Solidarity Gala on the 4th of February 2017 at Koh Pich Convention Center.
This event will bring together Cambodian and Foreign personalities from the political, judicial, legal, institutional, academic and business worlds, working in the public and private sectors in Cambodia.
The Gala will enable to strengthen these bonds of solidarity in order to keep promoting Law in Cambodia.
The goal of the Gala is to raise funds in order to enforce the development of existing projects serving the community in Cambodia such as:
- The launching of “Legicambodia” a legal database;
- The awarding of scholarships to meritorious Cambodian students;
- The organization of continuous training courses for Cambodian legal professionals.
Henri Capitant Cambodia Association will also be honored to present you during the Gala its first publication “Droit du Cambodge” (Cambodian Law), edited by LGDJ-Lextenso. This book, entirely written by the Association’s members is devoted to provide a broad examination of the existing Law in Cambodia.
Finally, to support the young generation of Cambodian law students, an award ceremony will be held to reward the young “hope” of Cambodia who will receive the “Young Hope Award for Young and Talented Jurist”, financed by the Consulting Company DFDL.
For the same purpose, 10% of the collected funds during the gala will be used to finance scholarships for Cambodian Law students.
The event have already received the following sponsors: click here.
This federative event, we hope, will inject a new dynamism into the world of the Cambodian Law.
The entire team hopes you will support this initiative by the attendance of the Solidarity Gala!
You can buy your tickets, sold for the price of US$ 50 online here or in our different sale points:
- Sala Traju Association, #31C, Street 122, Boeung Raing, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, +855 23 54 15 888, +855 92 67 36 06, between 8 am – 12 pm and 2 pm – 6 pm and ask Miss. Pich Charkriya
- Nokor e-Solutions Group, Bayon Market Building, 4th Floor, No. 33-34, St. 114, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, between 8am – 12pm and 2pm- 6pm , and ask Miss. YIM Vandimang
- SokSiphana & Associates, Maybank Tower (Level 8), No. 43, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, between 8 am and 5 pm from Monday to Friday and ask for Mr. Lim Veasna or Mr. TY Rithya
- Phnom Penh Notary Public, 12/F, Canadia Tower, No. 315, St. Preah Ang Duong, corner of Preah Monivong Blvd., Phnom Penh, M: +855 17 52 51 28 / T : +855 23 43 17 89, between 8 am-12 pm and 1:30 pm – 5 pm and ask Miss. KORNG Chanthy
- DFDL, 33, Street 294 (Corner Street 29), Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, from Monday to Friday, between 8 am – 12 pm and 2 pm – 6 pm and ask Ms. Ingrid Sartini
- French Institute (IFC), 218 Keo Chea, Phnom Penh 12211, between 8 am and 7 pm
- Sethavitou Notary Public, #64, Street 294, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Phnom Penh, Tel: 012 976 927, Monday to Friday between 8 am – 12 pm and 1 pm – 6 pm and ask Mrs. Tep Sopheap
Please, confirm your attendance on our Facebook Event. You can find here the Gala program.