At Henri Capitant Cambodia Association
Description of the position
As a core member of the Executive Committee, under the supervision of the President of the Association, and in collaboration with the other members of Henri Capitant Cambodia, s/he will be responsible for the implementation of the communications strategies and active participation to outreach activities.
- Implement Henri Capitant Cambodia Association’s communications strategy and work plan for the ongoing projects objectives, and the development and implementation of a communications strategy;
- Coordinate media relations, including:
- Drafting press advisories, press releases, coordinating interviews, monitoring media coverage, responding to journalists’ inquiries and media requests in close collaboration with the responsible/relevant program officer(s);
- Identify and prioritize critical Henri Capitant Cambodia Association objectives, products and activities that can achieve higher visibility through media support; coordinate and plan activities with partners’ media networks;
- Coordinate the development and dissemination of Henri Capitant Cambodia Association messages,advocacy tools and other products, including:
- Outreach activities for dissemination of Henri Capitant Cambodia Association messages;
- Preparation of communication and promotional material;
- Supporting/coordinating Henri Capitant Cambodia Association participation in international events, includingpreparation of material and coordination with partner organizations and guests;
- Management and development of the Henri Capitant Cambodia Association website and newsletter and relatedon‐line tools;
- Assist in developing Henri Capitant Cambodia Association ‘s internal knowledge base;
- Monitor and report results and impacts of Henri Capitant Cambodia Association’s communications activities.
Conditions & benefits
- Minimum duration: 4 months with the possibility to extend;
- This internship is not paid, with only professional expenses covered;
- The intern will have the opportunity to gain practical work experiences, dealing with law firms, legal practitioners, international development partners and the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the Royal Government of Cambodia;
- The intern will develop a portfolio of projects and network during the time of the position;
- This internship may potentially initiate the motivated candidate into a career in the legal and international development, and in the field of policy development/analysis or research.
Interested applicants should email with “Internship” in the subject line a cover letter and resume to:
The Henri Capitant Cambodia is an equal opportunity employer.
The application process will consist of an interview by Skype where necessary.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Visit us on: